It was in consideration to conduct academic audit of each Department and all faculty and staff members. Such audit is to be conducted after every semester. NBA has considered academic audit as important performance parameter to improve the academic standard of the Institute. In this regard, “Academic Audit Committee” of following faculty members has been formed to accomplish these objectives.
Following will be the activities and functions of this committee:
- To disseminate role and activities of the committee to all the departments/ sections and faculty/ staff members.
- Conducting meetings to schedule arrange and analyse the academic audit of all the departments and sections.
- Verifying and analysing students, parents, alumni and employers feedback during academic audit of each department as per scheduled date and preparing its report for further submission to the Principal.
- Verifying and analysing the course file for every subject, which is to be maintained by concerned teacher and verified by concerned Head of Department. Course file should include students signed attendance, (theory and practical), question bank, lesson plan, academic plan, action plan, previous question papers, notes and handouts etc. and preparing its report for further submission to the Principal.
- Verifying Departmental documentation regarding result analysis, academic achievements of faculty/ staff and students, and preparing its report for further submission to the Principal.
|Sr. No.||Name of Staff||Designation||Position in the commitee|
|1||Dr. N. S. Lingayat||HoD, Electrical Engineering Dept.||Convener|
|2||Dr. D. S. Karanjkar||HoD, Instrumentation Engineering Dept.||Member|
|3||Dr. D. G. Jadhav||HoD, Electronics & Tele. Engineering Dept.||Member|
|4||Prof. S. M. Sable||HoD, Computer Engineering Dept.||Member|