Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO I. Preparation: To mold the students as versatile engineers having ability of complex problem solving, to take up higher studies for leading the organization towards excellence.
PEO II. Core Competence: To produce skilled engineers with conceptually adopt technology for analyzing, designing & solving engineering problems.
PEO III. Breadth: To develop & maintain the engineering applications useful for society with state-of-art technologies’.
PEO IV. Professionalism: To cultivate social and ethical values, team work, bring holistic development of personality and to promote entrepreneurial orientation among students.
PEO V. Learning environment: To provide conducive learning environment for students and faculty to share knowledge and inculcate culture of continuous learning.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Students will gain the basic knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering.
- Students will able to analyze, design, solve & demonstrate engineering problems
- Students will exhibit to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data through simulation.
- Students will exhibit ability to design products, processes and systems to meet the economic, environment, social, ethical and technological standards for sustainability.
- Students will develop a systematic approach in solving real-life problems with use of engineering tools
- Students will get familiarize with modern engineering methods & analysis using software.
- Students will exhibit awareness of impact of science and engineering field in economic, environmental & social perspective.
- Students will able to effectively communicate engineering methods & ideas through writing & verbal communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to work in collaborative environment.
- Students demonstrate the awareness of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Student will develop self-confidence and ability for lifelong learning.