Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO I. Preparation: To mold the students as versatile engineers having ability of complex problem solving, to take up higher studies for leading the organization towards excellence.
PEO II. Core Competence: To produce skilled engineers with conceptually adopt technology for analyzing, designing & solving engineering problems.
PEO III. Breadth: To develop & maintain the engineering applications useful for society with state-of-art technologies’.
PEO IV. Professionalism: To cultivate social and ethical values, team work, bring holistic development of personality and to promote entrepreneurial orientation among students.
PEO V. Learning environment: To provide conducive learning environment for students and faculty to share knowledge and inculcate culture of continuous learning.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Students will be able to apply the skills in development of small products in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Students will be able to utilize free and open source hardware and software in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Students will be able to apply basic knowledge of Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Student will be able to identify and analyze Engineering Problems with standard methods.
- Student will be able to Design / Develop Solution for well-defend technical problems to meet specific needs.
- Student will be able to carry experiments, test and measurement of developed solution by applying recent hardware and software tools.
- Student will be able to apply technology with social, environmental, sustainable prospective for professional and ethical responsibility.
- Student will be able to demonstrate ability to work individually or as a leader in project management and effectively communicate about activities.
- Student will be able to develop ability to lifelong learning in the engineering field.