Admission for First Year Diploma
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State for admission to First year of diploma courses in Engineering/ Technology:
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std. X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
Note: The term "aggregate marks" used here shall mean as follows
- For Maharashtra State Board Candidates:-
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination prior to March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in any 5 subjects where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination after March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be total marks of 5 subjects taken into consideration and mentioned on the Mark sheet.
- Candidates who have passed Maths/Mathematics (Code 71 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) and Science & Technology (Code 72 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) are only eligible for admission
- In case marks against sports activities are given on the marksheet, these shall be added to the aggregate marks for deciding merit
For ICSE Candidates:-
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1 & Group 2 subjects only, the aggregate marks shall be the grand total of marks in any of the 5 subjects from Group 1 & Group 2 where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1, Group 2 & Group 3, aggregate marks shall be the grand total of all subjects from all groups.
For CBSE Candidates:-
- The aggregate mark means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate, including all subjects as declared on Mark sheet.
For CBSE/ICSE Candidates:-
- In case the result of the candidate is given in terms of grades, such Candidates are required to submit the graded result into the equivalent marks authorised from the concerned institute /Board.
- Note: Candidates passing SSC from other than State Boards or Central Boards shall bring equivalent certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).
- Any amendments/Acts/Judgments which may be published by Government/Hon. Courts of India/DTE from time to time will be applicable to Candidates.
Refer Following DTE link for First Year Diploma Admission 2020-21.
DTE Notification for Important Documents require for Diploma Admission 2020-21.
* **Click to open admission enquiry form