- One Day Workshop on Interview Skills organised on 29 Feb 2020
- Khadi 2k20 Event On account of 151th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhiji on 28 Feb 2020
- Expert Lecture on Carrier Guidance organised on 27 Feb 2020
- Marathi Bhasha Gourav Divas Celebration Report 27 Feb 2020
- Educational visit of Students on 4th Feb 2020.
- Industrial Visit at Laxmi Organics Ltd Mahad on 03 Jan 2020.
- Report on Silver Jubilee Alumni Meet 2020
- Tech-Chronicle E-Newsletter June-Dec 2019
The aim of the department is to impart quality Diploma level education in Instrumentation Engineering to produce excellent technical manpower, motivated towards continuous learning.
M1:To provide quality Instrumentation Engineering education for successful professional career through employment/self-employment and higher studies with time-to-time curriculum up-gradation and modern teaching methodologies.
M2:To promote industry/Institute involvement in In-plant training, placement, projects,expert lectures and workshop to disseminate the knowledge and skill in a planned manner.
M3:To produce quality technical & ethical manpower to uplift life style of people of rural area of Konkan.
M4:To motivate faculty for continuous quality improvement to cope-up with recent technologies.
The Department of Instrumentation Engineering was established in 1994 and Diploma Program in Instrumentation Engg. was started with the annual intake of 40 students, (present intake is 60 students).The Department has been able to create a fairly perfect infrastructure for imparting knowledge of Instrumentation Engineering. Department has been accredited by N.B.A. New Delhi for 3 years during 2004-2007. The Department has well qualified & experienced faculty & staff. Department has an active STUDENT SECTION.