Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. PEO -1 Key Positions in Industry: Students will demonstrate the ability to occupy key positions in the industries in India and abroad in the various areas of Polymer Processing, Polymer Material, Manufacturing and Development, Process, Product and Tool Design. They will demonstrate ability to continue professional development through self-learning and higher education.
2. PEO-2 Research: The Students will demonstrate the ability to pursue research in the frontier areas of Polymer Engineering and Technology.
3. PEO-3 Entrepreneurship abilities: The Students will capable to demonstrate the entrepreneurship abilities.
4. PEO-4 Practice Profession in Ethical Manner: The Students will demonstrate sensitivity in practicing the profession in an ethical, socially and environmentally responsible manner.
5. PEO-5 Communication Skills and Working in Multidisciplinary Teams: The Students will demonstrate effective communication skill, and will be able to dexterously work in multi- disciplinary as well as multicultural teams.
Program Outcomes (POs)
1 Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering fundamentals to solve complex problems in broad areas of Polymer Engineering
2 Technical Analysis: Identify, formulate and analyze complex engineering problems in broad areas of Polymer Engineering and reach logical conclusions using 1st principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
3 Design/Development of solutions: The student will be able to design methodology for understanding development of new materials and their applications by applying their knowledge of polymer synthesis, reaction kinetics, structure-property relationship, testing and characterization techniques along with core principles of polymer rheology, processing, tool and product design with appropriate consideration for safety and environmental issues.
4 The Engineer and Safety: Understand responsibility, duties and obligations of a Polymer Engineer and practice the profession in a responsible manner by taking into consideration societal safety, health and
5 Project Management and Finance: Understand various concepts related to project management and finance and apply them while working on various projects and assignments as a part of multidisciplinary